- Ensuring players’ safe and easy access from hole to hole and to signal the gallery for quiet as players address the ball to make their shot.
- Fairway ball spotting, measuring drives and signaling to avoid balls from being lost.
- Marshals are assigned to all 18 holes to insure proper coverage, with four to six marshals per hole.
- A great opportunity for groups, golf courses, or friends to be represented on a hole.
- Ability to walk short and long distances and ability to stand for a period of time.